Our blue light therapy lamp provides a source of bright light that matches the color of a clear sky in the morning. Blue light improves energy levels and mood. Our lamp emits light with a peak wavelength of approximately 470 nm to ensure maximum stimulation of a special eye pigment called melanopsin, melanopsin plays an important role in sleep and alertness.
Improve alertness and reduce fatigue with the use of light therapy. Our therapy lamp is an excellent source of light for individuals with limited exposure to natural light such as:
- People who work in an office/location without windows
- Those working irregular shifts.
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) during dark winter months.
Our lamp features a compact design but the screen is wide enough to maintain an adequate dose of light even when moving the head.
Dimming: segment dimming 50%, 100%
UV Filter: YES
Timing settings: 10 minutes/20 minutes/30 minutes
- Keep the lamp 1 to 2 feet from your eyes.
- Use daily for up to 30 minutes with lamp at a 45 degree angle relative to your eyes. Avoid looking directly into light.
Blue light can be very activating and should be used with caution or completely avoided in some circumstances. Consult with a doctor before using any therapy light if you have, or are suspected of having, any of the following conditions:
- Bipolar disorder
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Cataracts or recent eye procedures
- Circadian Disorders
This device has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Dimensions: 9.45*5.59*0.71 in
Net Weight: 19.4 Oz
Package Gross Weight: 23 Oz
Light Source: LED
Brightness: 10000 lux
Adapter: AC 100-240V, 5V
Light Source Band: 470 nm
What is included in the package?
1 x Light Therapy Lamp
1 x Power Adapter
1 x USB cable
* Statements about supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease